Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

You sound just like I did during my pregnancy...but trying too hard can do
just the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish! I think that these
feelings you are experiencing are your tummy beginning to stre-e-e-etch....
(-: I think because we are diabetic, we are so in tune with our bodies and
feel things that a non-diabetic wouldn't even think twice about! Do keep in
close contact with your OB....it's better to get in there quickly if
something is wrong! I spent my last 10 weeks on bed rest, but the reward was
so incredible...no words to even explain the birth of our son!! (-: Best of
Luck to you! Deb
Diabetic for 29 years and on pump since October of this year!