[IP] Domperidone

I have been on Domperidone for 2years I was informed this would be my
last 3months supply that I could get.  I have been in a study and now
they are no longer doing the study.  I can get it from Canda 52.00
dollar for a hundred pills.  The way I have to take it it would only
last me 12 days.  I can not afford it.  I'm hoping to find something
else that works for me in the US.  I have tryed to cut back on the
domperidone but it makes me sick.  If anyone is on something ,that has
helped them ,I would like to find out what it is. Thanks Tammy