Re: [IP] depression/diabetes-sorry i's long

My sentiments EXACTLY.  Amen for celexa.  The only problem I had with Celexa
was I gained 10 pounds in 2 months.  I am 5'4 and weigh 110.  So, 10 lbs
looked like 20 on me.  I am on welbutrin in addition to celexa now.  The
celexa calmed me better but made me gain weight....the welbutrin doesnt calm
me as much but gives me endless energy and I was back to my normal weight in
5 weeks. Soooooo, now I take 1 celexa and 1 welbutrin.  Who knows!!??!!!!?
But between those meds and being a new pumper, I feel like a new person!!!!
everything is just mah-va-lous!!

age 33
dx  1979
pumping since 10/15/00