----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherry Compton"
But last night I had a few strange feelings in my abdomen.  It wasn't
exactly like a cramp, it was more like just a tightening of my muscles.
I could call my doctor, but I'm afraid of what he might say.
> Does anyone know what this might be?
> I'm scared because I had a few upper 200 bg's on Sunday when a set was
bad.  I had to change my set twice because the canula kept bending, and it
took me a few hours to get it back under control. I've been trying so hard
to do everything right, and it seems like I just can't win!