[IP] Pumping Insulin ISBN for Linda/METERS

PI 3rd edit. is 1884804845, but if you call Borders they won't find it in
their computer.....(nor by title or author) B&N can get it in a week-I got
mine in two days from AMAZON(and with a little discounting)...

ALSO: thanks everyone for the meter suggestions-I went with the fasttake-good
so far....(my husband was gawking at my Profile when I was sorting through my
toolbox last night exclaiming "you used to carry that around with you. you
won't even carry a wallet and you lugged that thing around????!!!!")

you guys are the BEST!!!!!!
Bekka Caruso