Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

    At 12 weeks your stomach is making room for the baby so it could be that
your stomach was just tightening as your body started to stretch ( keep in
mind i don't know your body build.)
    Also keep in mind a misscarragie is Normally like labor and will make a
pattern. this is what i was told.  I was very scared because i had a
miscarraige with my first child.  I have had three since.  the first one had
a heart defect and passed away but it had nothing to do with me or my D.  The
other two are doing fine.
If you would like to talk you can also e mail me directly.
I have to tell you what my doc told me if you can relax it helps even more.
Less stress.