[IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Any moms out there--I have a question.  Today is my twelve week mark.  I have been looking forward to it because I thought "when I hit twelve weeks I will relax a tad because I will be past the most dangerous part for losing the baby". But last night I had a few strange feelings in my abdomen.  It wasn't exactly like a cramp, it was more like just a tightening of my muscles.  It was over quickly but happened two or three times in half an hour.  I was afraid it might be a miscarriage, because I know it's too early to feel any movement.  I don't have any spotting though. I could call my doctor, but I'm afraid of what he might say.
Does anyone know what this might be?
I'm scared because I had a few upper 200 bg's on Sunday when a set was bad.  I had to change my set twice because the canula kept bending, and it took me a few hours to get it back under control. I've been trying so hard to do everything right, and it seems like I just can't win!

Sherry C