[IP] Chatting

Hi Rodney et al:
I am finding that I don't find out about the chats in time to join, as I get
the digest version and by the time  I get them, its too late.  Is there any
way to change this, for the chat notices only?  Michael?  Sam?  George?  etc
etc all you great admins?  It would be great if we could get a regular
email, then we would know to go chat.
Any advice would be great, this email from Rodney about the chat came to me
at 12:11AM, and sorry, by that time I am outta it!
Thanks all,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.