Re: [IP] Tender question

Are you putting the tender near/under the beltline or underwear elastic?  If
so, try moving it a little lower, I use the bottom half of my belly.  I also
use the lower, outside of my thighs, below where the quad muscle wraps around
to the outside of the thigh (fantastic absorption and very comfortable site)

Also, is the red area under the adhesive on the set as well as just under the
button, maybe an allergy to the adhesive? If so, maybe placing another tape
under it first and inserting through the first tape might help.

aka Mouse