[IP] Tender question

I just recently was very brave (for me) and tried putting the tenders below
the belt.  I am having problems with the button part of the tender.  I think
it is because of the pressure from being under my jeans because the tender
buttons in the upper part of my abdomen never hurt.  These spots are very red
and angry and hurt a lot.  Not where the tender goes under the skin but under
the stupid round button shaped part.  I can't afford a new wardrobe of looser
jeans and losing weight has been very hard for me.   Is there anything I can
do to keep this from happening???
I changed the tender tonight because the pain under the button was too
intense, otherwise the site would have lasted another day.  It took 3 tenders
to get one to work but that is another whole problem I have been having.
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000