RE: [IP] depression

Aren't they afraid that maybe the depression is fluctuating the bg?  I know
with the way that I feel my bg are all over the place.  Before the
depression set in my bg were running very well.  I would think that they
would want to treat the problems before they got any worst.

Nancy

It is ture that my DM mgt is by far the worst since dperession but the MD's
still insist that there's no point in fixing depression or anything else
until your bg control is perfect.  ArrgghH!  I ahte doctors!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!