[IP] RE: test meters

bekka i use the  ACCU CHEK ADVANTAGE. it is a great meter and it has those
cumfort curve strips that takes very little blood to use on it. i am getting
the ACCUCHEK COMPLETE soon because that is what my doc wants me to use.  he
says(this is his opion) that the precision meters are not worth a flip.  but
i am very happy with the ACCUCHEKand it is very close to what the lab gets
when they do my blood work. check one out you might like them.