Re: [IP] depression

>  With all due
>respect to Darrin, certainly if this goes on for four weeks you need to get
>to a doctor and insist on some help, but in my opinion, four weeks is about
>three weeks and three days too long to go on feeling the way you describe.

My doctors insisted that a few years of depression-like symptoms would have
to persist before any counceling etc.  I learned form the book assigments
that 4 weeks i sthe rule of thumb for seeking help.

It is ture that my DM mgt is by far the worst since dperession but the MD's
still insist that there's no point in fixing depression or anything else
until your bg control is perfect.  ArrgghH!  I ahte doctors!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!