From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 1:27 PM
Subject: [IP] Chat what to do?

> Pumpers,
>    To chat or not to chat? IP has a great group of chat hosts, they all
take time out of their days to help support IP chatrooms. It has always been
my goal to do my best in hosting in chat; but of late it has been very hard
to do. IF my fellow members do not care enough
> to come to chat (ie.. chat host show up at a set time and no one comes or
it is only other chat host in the room), to send in ideas of what they would
like to talk about (ie.. Michael asked afew weeks back for ideas as I have
too), do we need to stop having chats? If not then who(YOU) will do them,
have (YOU) send a thank you to a host , told a host Great Job!!, have (YOU)
try to come in a chat or been a HOST (as far as I know there have been only
10 hosts; out of 2700+) . IF the time of chats are wrong or subject or you
don't know how to get in to chat , all you need to do is ask, please let the
Admins or Chat Hosts know ....what is the problem, what you like to chat
about, when, if you like to help(host or anything else ), drop any of us a