[IP] Diabetes Awareness Month E-Cards!!! :-)

I really like the e-cards for Diabetes Awareness Month
from Blue Mountain Arts.  If you haven't visited yet,
go there and see them!  Of course, it's too bad they
don't have a card about pumps or pumping.....  :-(

I especially like the "gift attachment" section - the
only choice is Dan's Chocolates!!!  *VCG*

The URL is:
http://www.bluemountain.com/eng3/diabetes/

Pump hugs,

=====