Re: [IP] soft-set

> I have an active 6 yr old who on occasion pulls her site out while
> playing, my question; has anyone noticed if while using the soft-set
> (we use the micro) does it seem to stay in better with the "wings"
> going north-south or east west?

Try the Sil, much tougher to "scrape" off accidentally. When you tip
a SofSet from side to side, the tube pulls up (and out sometimes).
Lily switched exclusively to Sils about a year or two ago for two
reasons 1) lower profile -- doesn't stick up as far, 2) harder to
accidentally pull out in contact sports.