[IP] depression

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if depression is related to
diabetes in anyway.  I have been very depressed for a couple of days now and
I am not sure why.  Of course things could be a little better here at home
financially but, it is no reason to be as depressed as I am.  I cry whenever
anyone says anything to me.  I take a nap or two during the day (not normal
for me), and I just let my kids run around and do anything they want to.  I
am at a point where I just don't care about a whole lot.  I don't have any
suicidal thoughts or tendencies but, I am very depressed.  I could use any
info or advice that any of you may have.