[IP] plantar warts

Hello - anyone had any experience with these? My almost 5 year old has one
on his foot, below the toes. I looked at the pharmacy, and of course all
the medications for this day "Not to be used by diabetics." I called the
nurse at the endo's office and she said do not handle it yourself, go to
your family doctor. So we are going Thursday afternoon. My sister has had
them, and had them burned off, and said it really hurt!
Linda, mom to Adam, 4 1/2, pumping since Jan/00
Anybody know anything that can be used by diabetics? This warning is like
the HOT! HOT! HEISS CHAUD warnings on Mc Donalds Coffee Cups. Lets face it
we are warned nbot to use or touch anything. In case your feet have poor
sensation they don't want you to burn a hole thru your foot with that
caustic stuff. Then again of your foot wasn't feeling that well the warts
wouldn't hurt. This is a don't do it yerself thing. Go to a podiatrist and
let him or her handle it. Don't play surgeon. Like it says do not attempt
this yerself, professional driver on a closed course! Ask Jan and Elvis
about feet stuff, they'll tell you the same info. Spot and Christine
A Bender, M. D.