Re: [IP] Just Got back from the endo!!!

Congratulations Carrie!!
I cant wait for my first appointment after the pump.  I have been pumping
since Oct. 15.  I am 32 and have had D since I was 11 and the only time I
had a normal AIC was when I was pregnant, didnt work and did nothing but
check bgs and give shots ALL day long I had an AIC of 4.3.  Other than that
I have always been in the 10-12 range.  YIKES!!!!! Kudos