[IP] Just Got back from the endo!!!

Hello everyone!

My first visit to my endo since i've been on the pump and it couldn't have
gone any better.  First my AIC is now the best it has ever been since i was
diagnosed 11 years ago.  I went from an 8.7 to a 7.8, i can't wait until
next time.  And the best news of all is that since going on the pump I have
lost a total of 9 pounds in 3 mounts, life don't  get much better than this,
(well, an A1C under 6, and if i can loose another 10 pounds, then life would
be perfect).  Anyway had to share the good news.

Best of luck to all.