Re: [IP] Chat what to do?

I think a major problem for the chat room is the lack
of instruction on how to get into it. I think that
with each invitation for a chat the instructions
should be posted on how to enter accompanied by a link
directing to the chat room.

And for those who do not know:
When the little dialog box comes up asking for your
username put in your full email address. The password
is pumper