Re: [IP] One month and counting

Hi Leslie,
I have been on MM since October 15 myself.  I am still having a little bit
of problems with my doses and nighttime basals.  I am on .4 all day except
for 12mid to 5:30 a.m. then its up to .5
I have had D since 1979.  I am now 32.  My carb ratio is 1 unit for every 17
grams and 1 unit for every 60 points over my target of 115.  I am still
waking up with high bgs and I am not sure if it is my basal rate or because
I eat something sweet before going to bed in fear of being too low.  I tried
the pump 9 years ago and had an episode wherein I didnt wake up and also had
low glucose unawareness.  I really love the pump now too.  I just need to
get my basals and boluses correct.  I have been studying the book Pumping
Insulin by John Walsh.  Does everyone else use those formula's?  I cant get
into my endo until Dec. 20, but I AM emailing him my information.  Congrats