Re: [IP] plantars warts

I am not diabetic and had some planter's warts.  They froze mine after HMO
had me try over the counter stuff forever.  My son, who is diabetic and was 8
at the time, very close to his diagnosis, ended up with some planter warts.
We were told they wouldn't freeze them on a kid, diabetic or not.  They used
something that was prescription, sorry, I don't know what.  It was very
quickly effective on his wart.