[IP] plantar warts

Linda, I had a plantar wart on my foot several years ago, that eventually went
away on it's own. I had no idea at the time what it was. I thought I had a
rock in my foot and kept trying to squeeze it out! I did have several, over
30, warts on my legs while I was pregnant with my first child. They wouldn't
remove them til after I delivered. I had them frozen off. It was painful to an
extent, sort of like a cigarette burn. I did however get immediate relief once
I got home, after using the juice from a fresh Aloe Vera plant! If possible,
take some sort of this plant, fresh or juice, with you to the Drs, and apply
it immediately once the procedure is over. This is of course if they freeze it
off. Good luck and hope your son doesn't experience too much discomfort.
Also I have read they can use electro-surgery to dissolve warts. I don't have
any experience with this though.