Re: [IP] DISETRONIC H-TRON pump problems

Just a thought. When I set the clock back an hour for daylight savings ending,
I found I inadvertently disabled the beeps. I had to go through the manual and
get back to the clock setting to enable them again. Can't remember what I did
to get them back but is you don't have a manual, I can look it up for you.  Not
sure if this is what happened to you but you may want to check it out. I also
have a Disetronic H-Tron. Patti