[IP] Re: Q from an oldie

------Original Message------
From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Sent: November 7, 2000 1:23:16 AM GMT
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #607

insulin-pumpers-digest    Monday, November 6 2000    Volume 04 : Number 607

Re: Q from an oldie

I had a kidney transplant and the percent number should telling you at what level your kidneys are functioning at. As far as shrinking in physical size, mine original kidneys got smaller over a period of time (after they shut down and I went on dialysis). A recent ultra-sound show that they are presently about 1/3 the size they were originally. My transplant was just over two years ago and was on dialysis for 3 years prior to that.

Bob  <email @ redacted>