Re: [IP] meters....any suggestions?

At 11:49 AM 11/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >Hi Everyone!
 >One week of pumping(and my 25th birthday!!!!)
 >I'm getting a new meter(I have a 3 year old precision QID, but it's
acting up
 >and want to get a new one with more memory)
 >I'm looking at the FAST TAKE and the PRecision Xtra-any opinions????
 >Thanks in advance!
 >Hope everyone is well!
Happy Birthday, Bekka.  May I suggest the One Touch Profile.  It holds a
whopping 250 readings before the memory is full and keeps on going.  It has
the capability of downloading to a computer, and if you call Lifescan
(don't remember the number right now) you may get it free with a
trade-in.  The software allows you to print 14 different reports.
Good luck