Re: Re: [IP] DISETRONIC H-TRON pump problems

Pumper,
    Please it is not a problem, you just need to turn it beeps back on. Check your manual how to do it, then if you still have problem call support on the back of your pump. I have one of my pump set not to beep, but it will still do it if it has a problem.
"Munzil A. Qureshi"

> Hello there, recently my disetronic htron pump stopped mking the beeps/sounds when I bolus, change modes, etc....The pump motor works when I bolus, but there is no sound within the pump otherwise, I'm not even sure if it will sound if there is a warning or not. I don't know why this happened all of a sudden?

           REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                Rodney