RE: [IP] Top chefs collaborate on free cookbook for people with d iabetes

OK, so I tried the number ONCE AGAIN and THIS time, I actually got to speak
to Chuck Goodall.  He told me that there IS a problem with the toll free
number that I've been calling.  Thank goodness, I thought I was losing my
mind.  Anyway, at least he works for SmithKline Beecham and he was aware of
the problem with the phone number, so he took my info and will be passing it
on to the "cookbook" people.  Thanks for your assistance, David, even though
the problem wasn't with me!!! LOL!!!

Lea I  --  "You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be
there long before any of us."-- Robert Louis Stevenson

SNIP...Lea, I called the number (1-866-482-2665) and got through to the
automated response person.  Try again , (and don't dial so fast...LOL)