[IP] Re: Top chefs collaborate on free cookbook for people with diabetes

In a message dated 11/6/00 7:30:50 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

November 03, 2000

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Fifteen of America's top chefs, including Marcus
Samuelsson of Aquavit restaurants in Minneapolis and New York City, have
teamed up to produce a free cookbook that focuses on the importance of
nutrition in managing diabetes.

I didn't realize this was FREE until I saw several on the list mentioning it
and went back a digest and re-read the letter!
Whoo hoo!  I love the idea of a free cookbook    :)

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000