[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #608

In a message dated 11/7/00 10:03:29 AM, email @ redacted:

<< I keep hearing about this meter...... but....  I tried poking my arm
and hands in several different places, even on the smallest setting
of my Lifescan dial-able lancet pen, and I'll tell ya, it hurts like the
DICKENS and for hours afterwards too.
I was given one of these meters, and yes it hurt on my arm, and I couldn't
get very much blood even for a meter that used less. ANd I had small dark
bruises on all the sites except for my fingers which are all messed up anyway.

When are they going to perfect that watch that monitors without puncturing
the flesh.