Re: [IP] DISETRONIC H-TRON pump problems

If I remember correctly, here's how to turn the beep on/off:

1. Put the pump in "Stop" mode.
2. Go to the screen where you can change the clock.  ('S' button 3 times)
3. Press and hold the 'h' and 'm' buttons for a few seconds.
4. Now it should be changed!  (If the beeps were off, then you should hear a
beep as the pump goes back into "Stop" mode.)
5. Set it back to "Run" mode.

Since we just had a time change with daylight savings, I bet you just turned
it off while changing the time (I know I've done it before!)

Dan Bergan