[IP] Re: planters wart

In a message dated 11/7/00 8:57:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Hello - anyone had any experience with these? My almost 5 year old has one
on his foot, below the toes. I looked at the pharmacy, and of course all
the medications for this day "Not to be used by diabetics." I called the
nurse at the endo's office and she said do not handle it yourself, go to
your family doctor.  So we are going Thursday afternoon.  My sister has had
them, and had them burned off, and said it really hurt!

I had one burned off when i was 14 or so, pre-diabetic days for me.
My memory is that it didn't hurt at all to have it done.  It must be an
individual thing.
Hope it goes well for your son.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!