[IP] plantars warts

Hello - anyone had any experience with these? My almost 5 year old has one
on his foot, below the toes. I looked at the pharmacy, and of course all
the medications for this day "Not to be used by diabetics." I called the
nurse at the endo's office and she said do not handle it yourself, go to
your family doctor.  So we are going Thursday afternoon.  My sister has had
them, and had them burned off, and said it really hurt!

Linda, mom to Adam, 4 1/2, pumping since Jan/00