>I am connected to the CGMS for my 2nd time. I have noticed 2 things and I am
>not sure if this was the case before. There seems to be a bit of blood at
>the base of the site, is this ok ? And when I enter my glucose #'s the old #
>comes up until I update it. Is that ok?
>Thanks to anyone who can help.

Shane was on the CGMS not long ago. He had quite a bit of blood
in/around the site. The MM rep had told him in advance to expect some of
that and not to get too concerned unless it started gushing out a lot.
Also, when he entered a BG, I believe the previous BG appeared on the
screen and then he just changed it to the new number before entering it.
That way you don't have to start at 0 (or 40, or whatever the lower
limit was...) and scroll all the way up every time. Hope this helps.