Re: [IP] A Little Confused ???

On Sun, 05 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> Unless your doctor is referring to an initial start up period when you stick
There's been a lot about endocrinologists and I assume plain M.D.'s working
on your insulin requirements.  In 20 years I have only had 3 endos, but they
had me go to diabetic educators to work out my insulin regimine for my pump.  I
had to change docs about 6 months ago (2nd one retired) and haven't seen his
educator yet.  Is this an unusual situation?
Bob Hemus
He who expecteth nuthin' ain't never gonna be deceived.