Re: [IP] getting the pump

On 6 Nov 2000, at 19:29, Linda Ferreri wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'M new to the site.  I just found out the my insurance pays for 100% of
> the pump.  We are starting the procedure to get things rolling.  MinMed
> told me I could possibly have my pump by the end of the year.  If anyone
> would like to e-mail me with any good tips, my address is
> email @ redacted Thanks

Why would it take that long to get a pump to you??  I sent my
application to my endo for her to fax on to Minimed and about 2
weeks later, my insurance had already approved it and my pump
showed up at my door.

As far as good tips go, just keep reading, tons of excellent tips will
just coming rolling on in.  I've only been on the group a couple
weeks now (and started pumping on Friday) and I've learned TONS
and TONS.  The people here are incredibly helpful.