Re: [IP] Tracking carbs, etc.

Laura, I don't write anything down normally. About two weeks before I see
the Dr. I'll write down my BGs for him to review. If I forget, I'll bring in
my meter and he reviews the last two weeks by either downloading the info
into their system or he'll just review it on the meter itself.

He seems to be mainly interested in any problems I'm having or too many
lows. On occasion if I feel my eating is out of control, I'll write down
what I eat and the BGs as it helps me get back on track. And that part is
just to help myself deal with the issues I have about not eating properly
all the time.  Patti