bolus history was [IP] Tracking carbs, etc.

Tim, father of Trent wrote
I am hoping to trade my son's pump in for the DTron which is said to
store a long history of boluses which can be downloaded, but I won't
know if this will work better than paper until I see it.

Tim you are right.  The D-tron will be able to download info with an
infrared scanning device.  It will download the last 90 days of history on
the pump.  But you will only be able to view the last ten on the pump
screen.  The software for this is still awaiting approval.

Sheila Morris