Re: [IP] Tracking carbs, etc

I have a Accu-Check Complete which MiniMed sent with my pump, it can keep
track of everything.  I have the capability to download all my records at
home for my old Accu-Check Advantage, but all the technology is useless if
the hospital, or doctors office does not have the technology to download the
information.  I thought that buying the software would help, it did, but the
doctors complain the printout layout is hard to read because it does not
seperate or catagorizes the readings in time block formation. You on the
other hand are lucky to have a doctor who is at least up with current
technology. I do agree with you that MiniMeds log book is better than other
log books, because it has room to write down what you eat or list problems
that you have had for that given day and can list the bolus and basal rates.
  Accu-Check sent me an update software kit for my Advantage meter that said
it could also now be used to download the Complete meter, but that was a
load of crap, and I'm not spending another $70.00 on old software on 3.5"