[IP] Chat for week of 11-5-2000

Chat Announcement  ****Next Week chat with Disetronic 11-16****

Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week,
except for Saturday, so there's no excuse not to show up to at least
one of our get-togethers!

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll
be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The times
below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week,
there's always another chat at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chat rooms are open 24/7. If you need to
talk or can't sleep, drop a note to the list saying what room you are
in, and, just wait, someone will show up. IP has members from all
over the world, so someone is always awake! When I was in hospital, I
chatted with peoples= from the UK, Germany, and Oz. They were my life
line to the world. And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of
the time. I know that members from other parts of the world do chat,
so if you'd like to set up a time and day to host a chat, send me a
note (IP has a great group of chat hosts that would love to help you
start a new chat. All it takes is some time).

Mary DeHaas  (email @ redacted) hosts a chat for spouses and support
persons of insulin pumpers on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m.
GMT) in the Small Talk 1 Room.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2
a.m. GMT), in the Anytime Room.  REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY.

Andrew Bender (email @ redacted) and Ed Marsh  (email @ redacted) team
up to host a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Join CJ Jutras (email @ redacted) every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT
(2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Friday mornings at 9 a.m. EDT (2 p.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
(email @ redacted)  hosts a morning chat in the
Anytime Room. Bring a cup of coffee and join Dauna, a great host. She
sometimes does two times in one day, so watch for a post to see if
she is doing a chat Friday night TOO!!

Sara SP (email @ redacted) hosts a late-night chat on at 11 p.m. EDT
(4 a.m. GMT). Join Sara for the "Sunday Sound Off with Sara Smarty
Pants"!hi guys!I FOR ONE WILL MISS YOU SARA!!!So... REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY "I have thought about it long and hard, and am going to have to cancel my Sunday Night Chat for now.  I am just too stressed with work entering the busy season and trying desperately to put all my spouting about control into action, leaving me with little or no free time. If someone wants to pick up the gauntlet, obviously it is a free world, so go for it...I will try to drop in now and then, but just can't handle the "responsibility" for it right now...  Geez, can you imagine if I had kids...umm, hello, I would like to unsubscribe from motherhood for a few weeks???  LOL"

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other
time. We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is
show up and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat
room, any of the hosts will be happy to talk you through it. We still
need people to help fill-in for chats, when someone can't do their regular chat. If you'd like to be a substitute host or like to start your own time, please let me know. Also, if you have an idea for a guest chatter or chat topic, I would love to hear from you.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash  (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)