[IP] sunday chat

hi guys!  I have thought about it long and hard, and am going to have to
cancel my Sunday Night Chat for now.  I am just too stressed with work
entering the busy season and trying desperately to put all my spouting about
control into action, leaving me with little or no free time.

If someone wants to pick up the gauntlet, obviously it is a free world, so go
for it...I will try to drop in now and then, but just can't handle the
"responsibility" for it right now...  Geez, can you imagine if I had
kids...umm, hello, I would like to unsubscribe from motherhood for a few
weeks???  LOL

We have had some great turnouts and some of you (you now who you are) are
more regular than the Cheers gang used to be!!!

Don't foret to vote tomorrow...you can't bitch if you don't vote...though
with choices like we have, woh wants to take sides!!!