[IP] Live!

I'm live, pumpin and assimilated into the pump
collective! Today's # early this morning hovered
around the mid 200's. By the time early noon came
around I was down to 135. However late noon I crashed
at 35, obviously my body is still mimicking the NPH
pattern. Also, I can't even tell the infusion set or
tape is on me and insulin feels much better then
saline.

Well I'll keep you posted on the progress of
"My NEW Life!"