[IP] Live!

I'm live, pumpin and assimilated into the pump
collective! Today's # early this morning hovered
around the mid 200's. By the time early noon came
around I was down to 135. However late noon I crashed
at 35, obviously my body is still mimicking the NPH
pattern. Also, I can't even tell the infusion set or
tape is on me and insulin feels much better then

Well I'll keep you posted on the progress of
"My NEW Life!"

Do You Yahoo!?