[IP] Diabetes Awareness e-cards

Check out the Blue Mountain Arts site for great Diabetes Awareness Cards!  I
received one last year from the administrator of our pump group and it felt
really good.  There are inspirational cards to send to those living with
diabetes and Thank you cards for those who have helped you in your diabetes
challenge.  I don't know how to hyperlink but it is at: bluemountain.com and
look for the living section in health and wellness for the Diabetes cards.