[IP] Detroit area Nov 13&14 (SME anyone?)

Hey I'm going to Detroit for a quick trip to the SME conference there.
Anyone attending the conference want to meet? Anyone not attending the
conference want to meet? It looks like the times I might have free are:
the evening of the 13th after 7pm (my flight gets in at 6pm) or the
afternoon of the 14th from about 1-5pm (I speak that morning, and I fly
out about 7pm). Let me know off list if your interested.