Re: [IP] Tracking carbs, etc.

> Does everyone write down their blood sugars, the carbs, and boluses each
> time?  I don't mind testing, etc., but don't like to keep writing things
> down.  How do you handle this?

I let my monitor track my bg levels. As for carbs and boluses, I do it at
days end and simply look at my pumps bolus memory and write them down from
that since I sually forget at mealtimes. I am on a simple ratio (1:10) so
it's easy for me to name that carb. Diesteronic was real nice logbooks, and
I'm sure MM does too.