[IP] Mike Siller

Hi Mike and welcome, I am also an RN for 12 years, dx with diabetes as I
started working in Labor and Delivery!  HAHA-- I am happy that you have
chosen the pump.  It has changed my life as a nurse.  I work M-Th  7pto 5a,
so My system is really a mess.  My last A1cwas 4.3--Unbelieveable, but my
endo is getting a continous monitoring device for me so that we can see if
the low A1c is from lows I sleep thru, or since I am an avid cycler- maybe
I am unaware!  We shall see!  Anyway, If you have any questions or want to
write--I am on the east coast of Florida.