RE: [IP] Palm and Gluco-pilot

>>It's just the I disliked
Lifescan's software (InTouch).  Doesn't do what *I* want it to do.
And it makes inputting my carbs and insulin doses very tedious.<<

So why don't you do this with the meter and then download it from the meter?
I have done both.

The Profile allows you to turn on features so that you can input whatever
information you want to.  I have mine set so that when I pull the used strip
out I can enter carbs, and bolus information.  Then it downloads nicely to
the computer.  I have also manually added things into the software.  Have
they taken this feature out of more recent additions? I have an older copy
of the software.

-- Sherry