[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #605

In a message dated 11/5/2000 10:47:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< After seeing all the information provided by MiniMed I
 was under the impression that occasionally missing
 meals or snacks would not be a problem >>

Hi Tim, Ive only been on the pump for 3 months now, but I can tell you that I
do not eat if Im not hungry. Of course, I also do not bolus. Isnt that the
whole idea?  that we can eat or not eat like "regular" people do??? Im sure
many on this website will tell you the same thing. All you can do is try it
and see for yourself if it works for you. And please do not be discouraged
before you even have the pump. Good luck, Joan