[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #604

In a message dated 11/5/2000 3:34:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< calculate my high bg bolus yet and the copy of Pumping Insulin
 that I have is the 2nd edition which doesn't cover humalog (I'm
 really annoyed that they sent me the older edition when their site  >>

I am waiting for my Pumping Insulin book. I specifically ordered vol. 4  I
sure hope thats what I get. Ill be very upset if, like you, I dont get the
latest addition. Joan